Events in Baltimore, MD
Join in the fun at a variety of popular events in Baltimore, Maryland during your stay at the Admiral Fell Inn. Due to our location on Fell’s Point Square, a number of festivals and fairs parade across our doorstep throughout the year. Stay in our historic accommodations and live like a local in Baltimore throughout the seasons!
- Maritime Heritage Festival – historic ships, fresh seafood, and comedy history acts.
- Annual Baltimore Wine Festival – sip over 100 wines from around the world.
- Charm City Bluegrass Festival – discover local and national bluegrass musicians.
- Alumni Weekend at John Hopkins University – one of the top events in Baltimore City for past alumni of this prestigious institution.
- Preakness Stakes – the second race in the Triple Crown and held at Pimlico Race Course.
- Artscape – America’s largest free artist festival with concerts, literary, and fine art events.
- Baltimore Pride – the largest Pride festival in the state with massive block parties and parades.
- HONFest – a celebration of Baltimore quirkiness and working-class ladies.
- Chesapeake Crab & Beer Festival – fresh seasoned crab, live music, and a selection of over 50 beers at the Inner Harbor.
- Fells Point Fun Fest – live entertainment stages, food trucks, and family fun.
- Baltimore Comic-Con – attend panels and meet your favorite comics stars.
- Light City Festival – art and innovation come together for this free event in downtown Baltimore!
- Seafood Festival – enjoy a taste of Maryland’s classic crab and local seafood pulled fresh from the sea.
- Baltimore Running Festival – one of the fastest growing marathons in the country.
- Maryland Fleet Week – take to the skies for exciting air show events!
- Belgian Beer Festival – toast beers for your next Valentine’s Day and reserve our early VIP access package!
- Baltimore Mardi Gras – attend block parties and parades at Power Plant Live!
- Moto Trend International Auto Show – see exotic vehicles and race cars in this trade show’s luxury line-up!
- Miracle on 34th Street – relive this classic Christmas movie with a holiday light display in the Hampden neighborhood.
Experience the top events in Baltimore, Maryland during your stay at the Admiral Fell Inn!