Safeguarding Our Guests
We want you, our guests, to feel safe, comfortable, and confident while staying with us. As seasoned hospitality professionals, we have taken preventive measures and implemented sterilization protocols that exceed guidelines set by the World Health Organization (WHO), Centers for Disease Control (CDC), American Hotel & Lodging Association (AHLA) "Safe Stay Hotel" initiatives, to ensure that a clean, safe, healthy environment is provided for our guests and staff.
Please be assured we will continue to adhere to these new best practices to ensure that any and all commonly touched surfaces throughout the hotel and especially in the guest rooms are thoroughly washed, cleaned, and sanitized. Proper handwashing is of paramount importance in the prevention of spreading germs and we will continue to remind our guests and be vigilant with our associates about these basic hygienic principles. As we have changed how we operate in order to be socially responsible, we wanted to share everything we are doing to reassure you it is safe to stay with us.
Health & Safety
- We currently use all ECO-LAB cleaning products
- We are running our hotel at limited occupancy
- We have implemented distance guides/marked indicators for queues, along with staff social distancing protocols
- We have implemented a mask policy
- We regularly disinfect public touchpoints
Amenities & Services
What's open as of August 10 2020
- Business center
- Meeting rooms and event venues
- Breakfast service
- On-site restaurant
- Shuttle service
- Valet parking
- Guest laundry
- Limited housekeeping service for multiple night stays
- MAC gym membership service
- Ghost tours
Our cancellation policy is currently flexible during this time of uncertainty as we realize plans could change at the last minute. If your booking is not prepaid, you are able to cancel the day of. Don't hesitate to reach out if you have any further questions at (410) 522-7377 or [email protected].